• Higher education;
• Knowledge of electronics market;
• Experience in large companies with branche offices abroad (USA, Europe, Asia) on the similar positions;
• Knowledge of English language (advanced level);
• Willingness to business trips.
• Purchaing of all kinds of electronics (smartphones, laptops, tablets, cameras, etc.).
• Sales analysis and planning
• Negotiating with international suppliers
• Price formation
• Performing planned targets of sales and gross margin
• Regular reporting
• Men aged below 35 years;
• Experience working in the warehouse on a similar position for at least 1 year;
• Knowledge of Russian/Ukrainian language;
• Basic computer skills;
• EAD Card – working on payroll;
• Drivers license;
• Ability and readiness to work overtime and on weekends.
• Process incoming shipments – shipment acceptance, unloading from a truck, sorting, scanning;
• Verify purchased products with invoice;
• Perform special quality assurance inspections;
• Place received materials in proper locations;
• Pull, pack, weigh and label goods for shipment;
• Assist in loading/unloading trucks;
• Prepare local delivery records;
• Inspect returned goods;
• Put all materials in correct place;
• Packaging the goods for domestic and overseas shipments;
• Work with the accounting system;
• Local goods pickups from suppliers and deliveries to the Airport.
• Warehouse hours – 08:30am – 5:30pm;
• Warehouse – East Hanover, NJ;
• Salary $600/week fixed rate;
• Overtime / weekend compensation - negotiable.